The M-308 with BDC 800 reticle offers shooters unique open circle aiming points and hash marks from 100 to 800 yards.
Nikon M-308 4-16x42 BDC 800
- Fully Multicoated Optics: Provides up to 95% light transmission and maximum brightness from dawn to dusk.
- Ultra ClearCoat® Optical System: For up to 95% light transmission.
- Tactical-style Turrets: With zero-reset feature.
- Enhanced Mount Ring Spacing: Provides greater mounting versatility.
- Eye Box Technology: 4-time zoom and 4" of constant eye relief.
- One-piece Main Body Tube: For minimum weight and maximum strength and durability.
- Waterproof/Fogproof/Shockproof: Nitrogen filled and O-ring sealed.
- Magnification: 4-16x
- Objective Diameter: 42mm
- Exit Pupil: 2.6-10.5mm
- Field of View: 6.3-25.2 ft @ 100 yds
- Tube Diameter - Other: 1 in
- Eye Relief: 3.7-4in
- Objective Outside Diameter: 49.3mm
- Eyepiece Outside Diameter: 42mm
- Weight: 19 oz
- Overall Length: 13.5 in
- Adjustment Graduation - Other: 1/4 in
- Max Internal Adjustment: 40 MOA
- Parallax Setting - Other: 50 yds - 8
- Side Focus: Yes
- Waterproof/Fogproof: Yes
- Light Transmission - Other: Up to 95%
- Parallax Adjustment: Yes
- Matte Finish: Yes
- Use: Centerfire Long Range, AR (Modern Sporting Rifle)
- Reticle: BDC 800
Nikon flip-up lens caps
Nikon windage and elevation caps