The electronic components in the CompM4S improve upon Aimpoint's existing state of the art ACET diode circuitry, allowing this new sight to run constantly for over 8 years on a single AA battery. The CompM4S features an internal voltage regulator that allows the sight to operate on any AA size battery available worldwide. This sight features a 2 minute-of-angle (MOA) dot size, making it perfectly suited for use with Aimpoint's 3XMagnifier scope module. The CompM4 is optimized for use with all generations of night vision devices, and features an extremely rugged and easy to use 16-position manual switch with 7 night vision compatible settings and 9 daylight settings. The CompM4 sight body is designed to protect both the optics and adjustment components against hard use, and is waterproof to 45 meters (150 feet).
Aimpoint M4S 2MOA with American Defense Throw Lever Mount and Riser
- CompM4 S offers a low battery compartment
- Compatible with every generation of Night Vision Device (NVD)
- Super ACET technology allows up to 80,000 hours over 8 years
- of daytime operation on one AA battery
- 1x (non-magnifying) parallax-free optic.
- Internal voltage regulator allows the CompM4 to be used with any AA sized battery.
- 7 night vision compatible settings and 9 daylight settings Improved rotary switch will not suffer damage under normal use.
- Mount base is “keyed” into the body of the sight to absorb recoil
- 500,000 hours of use on NVD setting
- 2 MOA dot for close combat and long-distance engagement
- Matches perfectly with Aimpoint 3X Magnifier
- Unequalled light transmission
- Front lens opening is threaded for addition of the Killflash anti-reflective device
- Submersible to 150 feet (45 meters)
- Standardized as the U.S. Army’s new CCO.
- Improved adjustment caps are easier to remove, and are protected against impact